Telesales /Appointment Maker
3 days left
- Full Time
Telesales /Appointment Maker £20,000pa OTE £35,000pa
Plus Uncapped Commission
Our client provides a top quality consultancy service for Copying, Managed Print, Scanning and Telecommunications Systems.
Their mission statement aims to deliver an industry leading service, technology and value in a way that meets the goals of their organisation, and reflects the needs of their users and rewards them with long term customer loyalty
Established in 2003, it achieves this objective by assisting clients to improve their business processes and efficiency by the implementation of IT based software solutions. This strategy influences every aspect of our business as it drives a culture that is conducive to providing exceptional quality of service and value to our customers throughout the relationship.
The Company are embarking on a period of controlled growth
Role/Duties Telesales /Appointment Maker
- The purpose of this role is to generate new business sales and grow customer accounts.
- Meet or exceed targets including: outbound calls, meetings, quotes, orders and margin.
- Maintain database and Research on target clients
- Developing relationships with clients
Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and
Meet agreed parameters for progression
. Experience of Technical Sales or solution selling would be a distinct advantage
- You are outgoing, friendly, and have an engaging personality.
- You are quick to recognise new opportunities and know how to make the most of each and every one.
- You are resilient and never let a knockback stand in the way of success.
- You have a real sense of competition and targets bring out the best in you.
You have a genuine desire to develop your skills and progress in your career.
Basic Salary £20,000pa
Plus all commission is Uncapped
Travel loan Scheme
Annual Leave 20 days p.a. plus public holidays (plus leave incentive scheme)
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8-30am to 5-30pm