This is a great role for someone who is looking to start or develop their career with a stable, forward-thinking business that likes to train their employees so that they progress within the company.
The main duties of this role are to assist the Warehouse Manager and Yard Sales Manager in the day to day running of the branch, whilst providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations.
The benefits of working for us:
- Continuous training and the chance to progress in your career
- Smart uniform
- Healthcare scheme (after successful completion of 6 months' probation)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff discount on all stocked items
- Salary increases based on performance and training levels achieved
What to expect:
- A busy environment, with lots of customer interaction
- Working in a smart and well-maintained warehouse environment
- A highly enjoyable physical job picking orders and assisting customers with their timber requirements
- 12 week comprehensive induction programme
- Operating timber cutting machines
- A supportive and friendly team
- A company who invest in their staff
Hours and shifts:
- We require you to work Saturdays and one Bank Holiday a year (Good Friday) The hours of work required in your branch is:
07:30 - 17:00
Monday to Saturday with roster day off
Typical daily duties include:
- Serving customers, giving the best customer service possible
- Picking customer orders for collection
- Loading lorries
Salary Levels and Training:
We run in-depth training courses to enable you to do the best possible job you can.
Starting Salary £16,230
On passing Induction £16,630
Level 1 achievement £17,030
Level 2 achievement £17,830
Level 3 achievement £18,630
Level 4 achievement £19,430
And it doesn't stop there! At Champion we recognise our future leaders so give our employees the opportunity to attend frequent career chats with the HR team to discuss ongoing development to the next step up the ladder!
We also run nationally recognised in-house courses in Customer Service and Leadership Management for those who want to progress to the next level.
So what are you waiting for? Start your career with Champion today!