Pricing Analyst - Fulham
5 days left
- Full Time
We are working with an award winning consultancy in the South West London area, specifically Fulham. The company pride themselves on investing in their talent to get the best out of their employees. The company are now looking for a switched on Pricing Analyst.
As the Pricing Analyst you will possess high levels of communication skills as well as an analytical mind.
Duties for the role will include -
- Provide support to a busy and fast paced sales team
- Liaising and negotiating with various suppliers on a daily basis
- Utilize live pricing tools to review and compare tariff options available to the companies wide ranging clients
- Processing contracts as well as providing other administrative duties to support the sales team
- Working with multiple stakeholders to ensure that actions are raised and completed in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc duties to support the team
The desired candidate will have high attention to detail, strong mathematical skills and competency using Microsoft Excel. You will be analysing large amounts of data and will be communicating with people both internally and externally over the telephone and email so communication is a vital part of this role. You will be a team player and self motivated. The ideal candidate will preferably come from a role where they have managed tenders at both SME and Corporate level.
Exposure to the UK Energy Market would be advantageous.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agency on this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we regret to inform that only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.