2 days left
- Full Time
A leading law firm is currently looking for a new IT Trainer to deliver high quality training in their office based in Central London on a permanent basis.
The preferred candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working in a corporate environment and will receive some fantastic benefits along with the opportunity to work for a renowned organization in the legal sector.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience providing IT training in a legal environment
- Strong technical skills across an array of Microsoft Office 2016 products
- MOS qualification in Word and Excel is desirable
- Knowledge of legal based IT applications (Rekoop/ BigHand)
- Training new starters inclusive of- secretarial, support staff and fee earners
- Coverage of relevant IT topics including Microsoft Office 2016, Skype for Business, Mimecast, High Q, iPhone/iPad, file management, Rekoop, BigHand, Prescient+
- Assisting with planning, preparation, implementation and training on IT projects
- Delivering tailored training to users in both classroom and one-to-one environments
- Liaise with departments to identify and analyse training needs
- Regular floor walking to provide desk side assistance and IT updates
- Creating and maintaining high quality supporting courseware including manuals and quick reference guides
- Preparing weekly IT Quick Tips for weekly newsletters
- Running monthly Fee Earner User Group and Secretarial User Group meetings in order to update key members
- Promoting IT software by demonstrations and floor walking
- Maintaining training records
- Test and review new and potential software
- Other training related activities as required
Salary- £35k- 45k
Start Date- ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency