Senior Agile Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager directly leads the Project Management team, and indirectly the Development and QA teams through the project life cycle and is the direct liaison with Technology leadership, Product teams, Business sponsors, and Senior leadership. He or she develops collaborative relationships with project and product team members, business sponsors, and senior management. The senior project manager drives the scheduled software delivery process and develops solutions to manage project issues/risks/dependencies, and effectively communicates solutions to team members and management. This role successfully manages communication regarding issues, risks, and expectations throughout the organization. When necessary, the senior project manager negotiates and manages external partners supporting the project.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects in an Agile environment with an emphasis on the Scrum framework.
- Maintain master project schedules which track Sprints and milestones, critical path tasks, resources, and dependencies for all significant Tech initiatives.
- Manage and oversee other fixed duration projects that follow traditional project management methodologies.
- Perform regular retrospectives and analysis of Sprint and milestones delivery and proactively work with team leads and other stakeholders to identify appropriate courses of action and maintain a continuous improvement program across the various Development Dev and QA teams.
- In conjunction with Technology leadership works closely with Product, Business Analysts and Tech leads to define and prioritize business requirements.
- Develop, review, and analyze status, issues, risks, and dependencies; facilitate discussion and drive resolution; and suggest escalation actions when appropriate.
- Manage scope and mitigate risk across Scrum teams and projects.
- Management of and seamless integration of offshore development and QA teams and vendors, and/or other third parties who are engaged for the delivery of technology-based programs and services.
- Champion a collaborative Agile framework project environment that generates openness and a passion for quality and delivery.
- FCA or Lending experience is preferred.