Relationship Officer/ Assistant Relationship Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced : Relationship Officer/ Assistant Relationship Manager,Business Banking based in London. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company, based in London.
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Business Banking
1. Acquire new to bank non personal accounts for money transfers and international payments.
2. Consolidate & grow the payments & remittance business from the non-personal current accounts.
3. Manage the existing client base and activate the non-active / dormant customers.
4. Generate referrals for cross sell of commercial Real Estate & other Business Banking products.
Area of Responsibility
1. Consolidate & grow the market share of the Bank in the organized non personal payments market, in order to achieve the budgeted targets for the business.
2. Acquiring high quality new to Bank Non Personal Accounts.
3. Strengthening the existing non personal relationships of the branch and enhancing the current business levels in accordance with budgeted targets.
4. Understand & comply with conduct risk requirements to meet the Group’s conduct risk policies and expectations of regulators.
5. To exhibit high levels of customer service & sound understanding of business banking transactions.
6. Successfully interact with internal stakeholders across different departments and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills.
7. To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
Key skills and Knowledge Requirements:
1. Sound Understanding & prior experience of working in Business Banking environment and handling SME and/or Business clients.
2. Selling, Negotiating, Networking and Relationship Management skills.
3. Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels in an organization.
4. Disciplined approach to documentation, deal execution and client follow up.
5. Self-motivated and self-driven
6. Good interpersonal skills and team player
7. Ability to sense and scan external environment to assess the threats and opportunities.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements.