Senior Pension Complaint Investigator
7 days left
- Full Time
This established organisation is looking for an investigation officer to join its dynamic team. The role is to assess and resolve disputes in a fair, efficient and timely way.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensuring that cases in their care are brought to a conclusion in the most effective, timely and efficient manner that is consistent with the needs of the parties concerned.
- Identifying the key issues and gathering appropriate information to enable them to progress their cases.
- Ensuring that company processes and procedures are followed.
- Delivering work that is of a quality in line with the organisation’s requirements.
- Day to day management of their own caseload, including keeping the organisation’s casework management system updated at all times and using the system to generate correspondence.
- Developing relationships, both internal and external, that will enhance their ability to deal with their cases appropriately.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that suitable applicants possess the following:
- A demonstrable track record of handling pension related complaints
- An in depth technical knowledge of Pensions
- The ability to analyse and interpret large pieces of information and make reasoned decisions
In return you can expect ongoing training and development within a friendly and supportive company in addition to a first class benefits package.
Apply today for further information!