Soon To Be Marketing Genius (Graduate) - London
Marketing Manager we need you! RedCat Digital were founded, in a bedroom in 2000 to recruit for the new media sector……. yes we are that old, and yes digital was called New Media back then….! Since then we have grown to 24 recruitment specialists and partnered long-term with some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
It’s been one hell of a journey and there is a great story to be told, that’s where you come in! We made a mistake, hands-up and should have hired a marketing manager a long time ago. We are looking for a graduate marketing manager to come in and inspire us. We want your ideas, passion, drive and energy to tell our story and to help shape our even bigger future.
- Have a degree in a relevant subject (marketing/content/social media etc)
- Be confident, not afraid to fail and be comfortable taking a huge amount of autonomy at this stage of your career
- You will have ideas, execute them and help to turn our social channels into key drivers for the business (candidate attraction and community engagement)
- Have a passion for digital/social media
- Exceptional written English
- Any technical knowledge/skills would be advantageous but not essential
This is an amazing opportunity for you to own and drive both our marketing strategy and the implementation of that strategy across all channels.
Last year, we packed up and moved into funky new offices in Shoreditch. So not only will you have an amazing office environment but be joining us at one of the most exciting times in our history.
Please get in touch for further information! We are interested in recent graduates and individuals with some experience, it is really all about the person.