Commercial Management Accountant
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant position on behalf of a large private multi-site healthcare group based in Central London.
This role will be working closely with the CFO, Finance Manager and multiple Heads of Departments to produce financial and statistical information, supporting and assisting them to manage their functions within budget.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Manager to complete timely Management Accounts
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis for key stakeholders and CFO when required
- Variance Analysis and identify any other adjustments to the accounts
- Continually look to improve divisional month end processes and procedures
- Accruals & Pre-payments
- Assist with the preparation of the Divisional Corporate Reporting Pack, Monthly Operating Review and Annual Budget
- Assist with various pricing and cost model projects across the business
- Support and train non-finance stakeholders on the interpretation of financial reports
- Qualified Accountant (although those not qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered)
- Good Management Accounting experience
- Strong Budgeting & Forecasting experience
- Operational finance exposure
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.