Our client a dynamic specialist Finance Company based in North West London is looking for an Operations Manager to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and work with other executive to drive efficiently across all operational activities
- Oversee all HR Function, including recruitment, staff contracts, dealing with disputes & manage finance & compliance teams
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- To have oversite of the relationship with all external suppliers including legal, auditing, financial planning and accounting
- In conjunction with the Directors to lead all aspects of office management and ensuring good working conditions for staff
- To work in partnership with the Directors to effectively maintain cost-control and risk
- To oversee all client contracts and communicate with the legal team
- Write and submit reports
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or equivalent and have proven experience working as a COO. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, excellent interpersonal skills, aptitude in decision making and problem solving and have strong operational knowledge including being compliant across all areas of business - financial, legal, HR. You need to have outstanding organisational skills and leadership abilities, be confident and ideally be legally trained.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!