Digital Director - FMCG and Insurance brands
Digital Director - FMCG and Insurance brands -Salary is up to £80,000 dependent on experience
A global agency, part of the biggest network in the UK, working across all continents and providing specialist services in media, marketing and communications.
They focus on the personal and the professional, ensuring development is achieved at all levels and you become well rounded in the process.
They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners! They have recently been crowned as the best agency to work for by industry press.
The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments. They want to create the best experience for their employees and really respect the need for work life balance.
To say their benefits are extensive is an understatement; they put their staff first and have multiple incentives and benefits in place for all staff so that you can achieve your personal and professional full potential.
You will be joining a Global department and the Senior Management team comprised of Heads of Data &Insights, Strategy, Comms Planning and Client Leads. They are looking for a robust Digital Planner and established director with extensive experience in digital media and who understand the challenges this client will present.
The proposition here is to work on a complex business that is a highly competitive industry with an extended and complex path to purchase. This is much more about developing the brand positioning and so you work to ensure the brand strategy is achieved through the wider team and align with the consumer centric focused goals in the coming years.
As the Digital Director you will work closely with the client and be there from the beginning of a problem all way through to the end of a solution. You will be an extension of their marketing teams and work with your peers across the globe in the same position. You will also be the key point of contact for the strategy and therefore need the gravitas to hold this conversation.
- An experienced, dynamic and passionate individual is needed to develop the client’s strategy and market positioning
- Working alongside a team of experts in planning, strategy, data & insights and activation; this team work closely together and are creative but always ensure the client’s objectives are met
- While creating best in class advertising strategy which is placed at the front and centre of the team.
- You will develop a detailed strategic roadmap to guide the client through an essential transformation from a product led business to a customer centric one
- The ability to get to data driven consumer insights in fundamental in planning the transformation through this strategic change
- Track record of delivering for clients and demonstrable experience of client management at a high level with demanding clients
- Experience dealing with highly competitive industry with an extended and complex path to purchase (i.e. Travel, FMCG, Finance, insurance or similar).
- You will demonstrate your ability to confidently present to clients and speak eloquently about the marketplace and landscape issues
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- A people-person with ability to communicate to those at all levels who will have various levels of digital knowledge
- Hands on, with problem solving abilities and a "can do" approach (someone who is a thinker and a doer)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Dickenson.