7 days left
- Full Time
Expanding City based IFA Firm are looking to recruit a full time Paraplanner.
* Provide New Business Processing and Paraplanning support to the team which will require strong research and report writing skills.
* Produce compliant and detailed Client Suitability Reports.
* Assist in the management of client relationships including receiving client phone calls and providing information of a technical nature if requested.
* Produce all relevant paperwork and regulatory requirements for the Advisers to present potential solutions to clients.
* Previous experience within an IFA practice and Paraplanning is essential
* Be qualified to Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) as a minimum ideally chartered or progressing to Chartered. Progress with exams is expected and paid for, and study leave is also given
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong team player