7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Technical Trainer
Job ID: 00781
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs leading Apprentice providers are currently recruiting for a Technical Trainer to join their London team. They are an established business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people. The company specialise within IT Apprenticeships.
This a crucial role within the business, you will be responsible for the delivery of Technical qualifications through the Apprenticeship Programme. The role will work closely with the Training Manager and Curriculum Lead Trainer to develop the training methodologies currently used within the business, looking at the most effective way of learning to improve learner satisfaction and success rate. The role will adapt different ways of working and be able to establish individual learning needs and introduce new ways of working.
- Motivate and encourage learning and development through the training team
- Achieving high pass rate on the Technical Support Development Pathway
- Achieving high first time completion on Technical Certifications
- To oversee the development and progress of all learners
- Receiving and reviewing feedback from employers/learners
- Developing effective training plans to establish the needs of both the employer and Apprentice
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience of training and teaching of Apprenticeships or Commercial training
- Highly motivated, persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be professional, have a mature personality and be able to gain people’s confidence and put them to ease
- Experience in developing learner progression through a series of teaching stages
- Team payer
- Excellent communicator
- The role is heavily focussed on training, assessment, reporting and development. Feedback is essential.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.