Applications Consultant / SQL / Databases (Internal Systems)
Internal Systems Applications Consultant
Successful provider of IT Solutions and Managed Services is recruiting an internal systems applications consultant to take a role in maintaining and developing company applications and databases along with BAU application support and administration.
As internal systems applications consultant you will be part of a growing team responsible for operational support and development of core business applications including taking an active role in ongoing development projects from specification through to implementation, upgrade and migration.
As internal Systems Applications Consultant your skills and experience should include:
- Good commercial experience in a data driven environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience writing complex T-SQL triggers and stored procedures
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 onwards and understanding of basic DBA tasks
- Report development using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge of at least one Windows programming language e.g.: VB, C#, C++
Desirable skills include
Development of a COTS helpdesk solution, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Windows scripting / Powershell, Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 development, experience of Microsoft SharePoint development / administration, experience of working with systems that require strong operational security to be maintained at all times, experience working in an ISO27001 certified environment with a good awareness of how it is applied.
There is great opportunity to learn and progress within the team.On offer is a basic up to 30k, bonus, benefits and training. Our client has a great work ethic and culture and is committed to staff development.