Electrical Engineer- WATER INDUSTRY
6 days left
- Full Time
This M&E Contractor provides a range of solutions to the Water, Rail, Power, Waste to Energy and Process sectors
The company can take projects from the Design and Specification stages and manage each project through to hand over.
As a result of sustained growth the company are now looking to enhance their Water Utilities team with an Electrical Engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be working on Projects within the UK Water Industry for the likes of Thames Water and Southern Water.
Based out of an office near Woking, Surrey, your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Preparing and supporting electrical outline/ detailed design solutions in accordance with programme and budget constraints.
- Preparing, reviewing and checking necessary cable calculations
- Preparing detailed Electrical designs.
- Interpreting Client specifications and developing appropriate engineering solutions
- Input, technically, in to bids and proposals
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to site based installation teams
- Contribute to detailed project plans
- Undertake material and resource planning
- Undertake site surveys to assess the buildability of designs
- Support the client and provide technical advice and support
- Develop, best value , engineering solutions
A varied role, the successful candidate will be educated to a minimum level of HNC in Electrical Engineering.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience undertaking Electrical designs from within the Water industry
The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be an experienced user of Amtech Pro Design Suite.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an interesting and varied role, and the chance to work on some interesting Engineering projects