IT Support Manager - knowledge of CAFM (Computer Aided Facilites Management)
- You will be responsible for the management systems and maintence.
- Shape the IMS/CAFM system to reflect as required.
- The successful candidate will have proficient working knowledge of CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management).
- Our client uses Concept Evolution and FGI GO.
- You will be proficient of Excel or Access applications.
- Other usual knowledge or interest would be Microsoft Dynamics, PowerBI, Jet Reporting, Onehub, BASE and the like.
- Up to 45k salary plus benefits.
- Send us your CV asap via REED. Upon reciept our director, Anthony Yousafzai no1 legal and professional will send you a formal and indepth job spec.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this expess purpose. No1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. No1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.