Teacher of Maths required for Maternity Cover
Currently PTA Recruitment are recruiting for a teacher of Maths to cover a maternity leave.
You will be working with a creative, experienced and supportive team. This school has training school status and offer a great teaching / learning environment. Working in a brand new, well resourced environment you will been given continued professional development.
As an outstanding teacher of Maths, you will be working in a specialist environment delivering lessons that inspire learners to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. You will be a Maths teacher who is looking to make a real difference to teaching and learning.
As a successful candidate you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of success teaching Maths
- Be able to teach to the highest standard.
- Hold UK QTS with experience teaching in the UK following the UK curriculum.
- Experience teaching Maths with very good outcomes at KS3 & KS4
- Motivated and driven to develop both professionally and personally.
- Have a proven track record of success in teaching and learning.
- Dynamic, innovative and hard working.
If you feel you match the above description as a Teacher of Maths and are able to provide innovative, interesting and interactive lessons and can demonstrate strong organisational and administrative skills, please contact us immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
"WE DON'T JUST RECRUIT, WE SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL TALENT"