Campaign Assistant, Digital Technology, Media
2 days left
- Full Time
Campaign Assistant, Digital Technology, Digital Media, London
We are looking for a Campaign Assistant to help manage digital brand advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will assist the Campaign Management team with all aspects of the creative build process, from the point of booking through to going live.
This is a hands-on role, working directly with clients across multiple campaigns. You will be the main point of contact externally for clients, media agencies and creative agencies throughout the creative build process, therefore the ability to communicate effectively and provide outstanding service to all our clients and agencies are both key.
You will be expected to manage your time effectively, successfully coordinating cross-department efforts. You will be liaising directly with internal Design and Ad Operations teams on a daily basis to meet client expectations and deadlines, ensuring campaigns go live on time.
You will also be responsible for providing support internally to the Commercial team; giving regular updates on campaigns and making sure the client brief is met.
Being able to multi-task as well as use initiative are essential; the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities, and take ownership of the creative build process for all campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the campaign creative build process for external clients
- Working closely with the Campaign Management team; to shadow and support their daily duties, providing administrative support as required
- Liaising with 3rd party tracking vendors to identify campaign discrepancies ahead of time
- Check campaigns are working correctly in a live environment
- Generate end of campaign reports for the media agency
- Very organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Basic understanding or exposure to digital design (Photoshop/HTML)
- Relevant degree
- Media experience a plus
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.