Background checking sales manager
Our Client is Hiring a Business Development Manager to sell Background Checking Solutions and this is a dynamic and exciting area of our clients business which is seen as a Growth part of their business . This Market has had significant growth over the years, with this trajectory set to continue. This growth is subject to an increasing demand within the market, a great product, fantastic sales and product team and due to all these factors we are looking at expanding our clients team even further.
Why is this such an important area and why is the growth so high?
- 27% of applicants provide false references
- 11% of applicants falsely claim to have a degree
- 15% of applicants back out of an application when they find out a Background Check will be completed
- 40% of companies fail to do ANY sort of background checks
- Out of the remainder, 50% conduct them in-house rather than through a third party which results in significantly reducing the accuracy
- Employment fraud currently costs the UK approx. £2 billion + per annum
As you can see the opportunity is vast!
This specific role will focus on working with assigned sector verticals where we have existing relationships with clients and qualify for the opportunity to extend their current portfolio of products they have with our client.
You will have a fantastic, supportive team to ensure that we collectively achieve our team as well as individual targets. Our client is a truly cohesive area that work towards a single aspirational goal-to be number one in the Background Checking industry.
They are looking for enthusiasm and passion and individuals who are forward-thinking and self-motivated. They want to bring on board a dynamic, personable sales individual who is driven, positively challenged and works as a team player to make us even stronger.
They really want to recruit the best. Your sales background would preferably be from a HR / Background Checking perspective but your collaborative behaviours and winning personality is more important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying, quantifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities within Background Checking within our existing client portfolio
- Innovation for Background Checking
- Ensure the sales forecast and pipeline is consistently and accurately maintained
- Implementation of sales plans
- Developing and maintaining a network of key contacts both internally and externally
- Attending marketing and networking events
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a field sales role
- New business focussed
- Demonstrable consultative sales skills
- Proven ability to articulate complex propositions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Background checking experience
- Experience of solution based sales
What our client offers
Our Client believes that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition and they will give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your salary, they offer:
- Opportunity for a truly amazing career
- Uncapped commission!!!
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company Share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
In addition to the above they will provide you with all the support, tools and opportunities to empower you to drive your own career development. Your portfolio of training will be structured, including opportunities to build your wider business network. Alongside a buddy and mentor, you’ll have regular access to business leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to continually measure your performance to aid greater personal development.
This is a Great Opportunity to join a Market Leader and expand your Sales Horizons and Develop your Career in 2017