Trainee Recruitment Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity to kick-start a career in the Recruitment industry!
No experience required...
We’re pleased to be working with our client, an established Recruitment Consultancy, who are now in search of a new Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Driving & Industrial division in their Guildford office.
This is a super opportunity for someone driven, determined and with previous sales experience to kick start a long-term career within this fast paced industry.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be working in the busy Industrial division winning new business and supplying suitable candidates to clients within this sector.
Your typical daily tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Contacting new, prospective clients within the local area to win new business and begin supplying quality, reliable staff
- Maintaining strong relationships with all Driving and Industrial candidates within the local area
- Using the job boards / websites to actively source new candidates and post engaging adverts to attract applicants
- Update the internal database
- Organise interviews, sending out confirmations and booking new temporary workers into assignments
- Regularly attend your clients on site and review their staffing needs and requirements
- Maintain positive, on brand social media and LinkedIn updates to help build your network of both candidates and clients
If you have previous sales experience, perhaps as an Estate Agent or Car Sales Executive for example and want a new, exciting role in the Recruitment industry - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.