Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Draughtsman - N'LDN
My client design and manufacture electro-mechanical equipment and they are looking to take on a Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Draughtsman, on a permanent basis, in the outer North London area.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Draughtsmanwill ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified ideally in Mechanical Engineering / Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Have 3D CAD experience (training will be provided on their software)
- Any electro-mechanical product / machinery knowledge is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Be keen to develop as part of a small company while developing a range of skills
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Draughtsman role will involve:
- Working within the design engineering team
- Creating drawings and designs using the company's 3D CAD software
- Working closely with other colleagues in the engineering department
- Carrying out other technical duties as directed by the Engineering Manager
- Maintaining the machine operating / maintenance manuals
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency