Digital Content Manager
A digital tech company within the medical / healthcare sector is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the team. It is a well-funded venture with big plans for the coming months, a strong technical team in place and support from thought leaders within the industry.
As Digital Content Manager you will be leading the creation of all digital content for the company, this will involve creating engaging content that can be quite complex in its nature but is easily understandable to readers without a scientific / healthcare background. You will need a strong grasp of written English, attention to detail and the ability to craft relevant and easily accessible copy from scientific literature.
Ideally candidates will have a background in journalism, PR, Copywriting or Digital Content and at the very least an interest in healthcare and healthcare tech if not a background in healthcare or a relevant degree. Experience of online publishing and CMS platforms is a bonus, but not a necessity. You will need excellent written and oral communication skills and a love of grammar and spelling and the ability to accurately proof read.
The company will provide training and you will get the chance to work with leading professionals within the industry who will support your development and assist you in all aspects of content creation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging clear content
- Explaining complex scientific concepts in plain English
- Providing ideas to improve content
- Managing delivery of content projects
- Managing budgets of content projects
- Keeping up to date with healthcare trends
- Assisting the company in all things content ( new platforms and tech, trends etc )
- Proofreading content
- Updating and editing digital content
- Strong written English
- Fantastic Grammar
- Ability to simplify complex written material
- Content creation experience
- Ideally healthcare background
- Professional use of social media
- Science degree preferable
- Ability to problem solve
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Keen to assist the wider team to make the product the best it can be
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, fast moving healthcare tech company who can offer you the chance to develop your skills and work on some cutting edge healthcare projects. If you are interested please do get in touch for more info.