Executive Assistant - Insurance - Global - City Location
5 days left
- Full Time
This EA position is working for a Global Insurance company based in the City in their high end offices. The MD is a very busy and hardworking man who needs his business life looked after by someone who is experienced and highly organised. This is a fantastic role who will need someone who has the experience to prioritise workloads and ensure his day is managed/ looked after. The MD will also need support now and again with general support.
- Diary, scheduling meetings and appointments, both internal and external, often with high profile visitors.
- International travel both private and business
- To use own initiative in prioritising and re-scheduling meetings as necessary, arranging for other members of the team to attend if appropriate
- Scheduling and arranging meetings including drafting, collating and distribution of relevant papers, taking notes and distributing such notes, resulting reports and papers and highlighting action points
- To prepare board papers and other documents for meetings and visits
- Personal aspects of the role will be organizing holidays, cars, flights, houses, liaising with house manager and organising his families schedule.
- Basic knowledge of general insurance (
- high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Ability to think proactively and laterally
- To be able to work to tight deadlines,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
- Advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook