Central Business Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Central Business Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
This role is part of the newly created Global Banking and Markets (GBM) Client Operations function, which comprises the Client Management Group (CMG), Client Data Services (CDS) and Documentation Operations. The function is accountable for ensuring timely, accurate and complete management of the client lifecycle for GBM. Client Operations also has responsibility for ensuring all elements of the end to end client lifecycle, including functions such as KYC Operations, FCR (Financial Crime Risk), Legal and product, complete their responsibilities according to defined SLA’s.
The Central Business Manager will have oversight responsibilities assisting with Strategy and Planning, Cost and People Management, Transformation, Communications, MI, Consultancy and Infrastructure liaison for Client Operations. The role holder will support the Client Operations COO with the management and delivery of the above in addition to providing governance on key Strategic projects. They will oversee the performance across Sectors, Regions and Functions, including KPIs, client experience metrics, financials, KRIs and engagement models. They will partner with Finance and MI, to deliver powerful cost and business insights, identify issues and trends to create and achieve efficiencies and improve client experience. The individual will act as the first point of contact for delivery service queries working with delivery service owners and managers and manage day to day commercial issues and SLAs.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Strong Finance background, experience in financial analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, together with the ability to build a network of contacts, from strong working relationships and influencing colleagues across the function and stakeholder communities;
- Strong business background with experience of roles that require strong organisational governance, oversight and control;
- Ability to think strategically and commercially and drive forward initiatives;
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills;
- Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness, excellent client service focus;
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills.
Closing dates for application: January 31st 2018