Account Manager - Digital Agency
Account Manager / Senior Account Exec (Digital Agency)
A Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Exec is needed to join the client services team of a leading brand technology agency based just a short walk from Moorgate Station. This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Account Exec / Junior AM looking to step up, or an Account Manager looking to expand on their experience, whilst delivering ground-breaking digital solutions to a diverse range of clients.
Boasting household named clients such as Honda, The Royal Navy, Orange (to name a few), multiple industry awards (BIMA'S / Webby) and offices in London & Bristol this innovative agency is a true leader in helping brands stay relevant in a connected world. They are now seeking a talented Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Exec to drive forward leading accounts that range from world-famous visitor attractions to higher education.
Joining as the Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Exec you will play a key role in the delivery of projects that range from UX testing and research to website redevelopments, apps and innovative digital solutions. Expect a hands on role that will see you optimise campaigns, write up client reports and ultimately, build superb relationships with clients in the UK and Europe. In short, it will be your love of ‘all things digital', excellent organisation skills and commercial acumen that ensures outstanding client projects are delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Exec / Junior Account Manager / Campaign Manager / Digital Project Manager / Project Coordinator / Digital Project Assistant / Digital AM / Digital AE or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Exec / Junior Account Manager / AM role within an agency or in house digital experience;
- The ability to build relationships with senior clients;
- Excellent client-facing, presentation and communication skills;
- A solid understanding of digital disciplines;
- Excellent project management skills - you will create, interpret and communicate clear briefs to internal teams across multiple disciplines, all the way through to delivery;
- The ability to deliver projects to tight deadlines and within budget.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for a Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Exec to be part of an exciting Digital agency full of energy and ideas. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes quarterly group bonus, regular social events, an additional two weeks off for Christmas, private HealthCare (gym discounts), childcare vouchers and much more.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)