Graduate Operations Executive - Textile Marketplace - Paid Internship - Start-Up London
Founded by six leading textile studios with over 150 years of combined expertise have joined forces to create a one-stop pattern shop. Our client has created a supplier friendly marketplace for the World’s best design studios.
In reaction to the ever-changing industry, the pioneers set about remodelling the way the textile industry functions for the future.
This new start-up supports and enhances the everyday working life of studios and buyers making the process a whole lot easier and less time consuming.
This is your chance to become part of The World’s most exclusive, digital design marketplace!
This is a 3month paid internship offering NMW, followed by a permanent role on £18K upwards.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- This business is very much start-up so looking for someone who is a doer, who will work above and beyond because they understand what a privilege it is to be in a start-up.
- You will be immersed in the day to day running of the business. You will be expected to quickly grasp both the customer and supplier journey, on the platform.
- You will understand commercial online business. You will be excited by being in a start-up rather than a large business. Start-ups mean doing a bit of everything, rather than being a refined role.
- You will also manage the social media across several sites. You will be present at as many meetings as you want so will acquire great exposure across the whole business. The better you are the more responsibility you will have.
- There is no office so at the start you will work in Soho House or local coffee shops when you have to work as a team. You will also work with the Commercial Director to understand and keep up to date with the company’s key deliverables.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Looking for an organised, business savvy individual who has strong customer service background, great writing skills and a fundamental understanding of the customer journey online.
- You need to be a quick learner, and able to work autonomously, managing multiple projects without getting overwhelmed.