Paraplanner, £45,000 - £55,000
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a talented Diploma Level 4 qualified Para planner, also currently consider an impressive part qualified individual, to join their rapidly growing and dynamic team.
The Financial Planning department provides regulated advice to clients and prospects on areas of business such as pension transfers, bond surrenders, investment taxation and structure suitability. The advice can be in the form of written recommendations or through verbal communication directly or indirectly with the clients and prospects.
- Review prospective clients’ existing pension and investment bond arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
- Review and assess the ability of the company to manage within existing pension or investment bond structures.
- Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing client
- Level 4 Qualification - CII Diploma in Financial Planning/ Regulated Financial Planning.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience plus bonus & benefits
Apply today to discuss this opportunity in further detail.