Legal PA - IP
A unique and exciting opportunity has become available to use your Legal PA experience within the IP department of a globally recognised International Law Firm based in stunning offices within a stone's throw of Liverpool St station.
We are looking for a Legal PA to join the IP department on a permanent basis. The salary range for this role is £38,000 - £39,000 per annum.
You will be a Legal PA supporting 2 very reasonable Partners and 2 Associates that have just joined the Firm. They will require the below duties, however if you are a Legal PA with an interest in Business Development this would be extremely advantageous.
- Main Duties:
* Extensive and continually evolving diary management;
* Booking all travel and accommodation requests;
* Dealing with phone calls and emails in a prompt and efficient manner;
* Arranging meetings and conference calls as and when necessary;
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations/hand-outs for external seminars.
* Keeping files up to date (hard and soft copy);
* Assisting with preparation of pitches including PowerPoint presentations;
* Processing billing and financial management
- Ideally a Legal PA with IP experience
- Accurate typing of at least 65wpm
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail