4 days left
- Full Time
A long standing practice with a stellar reputation in London and client retention that spans over 50 years are looking for a competent and experienced paraplanner to join their active practice. Known for working in a client-centric manner and being a fast-paced exciting environment, this is an opportunity to join a family-grown business but with the reach of a national firm.
Are you a professional paraplanner with extensive technical experience and strong organisational skills? This is an outstanding hybrid vacancy, combining elements of Paraplanning and Executive Assistant responsibilities.
You will be involved in:
- Managing the diary of a busy London IFA who spends at least 2 days a week travelling, therefore need extensive organisation
- Writing bespoke suitability reports to assist the Financial Adviser and be FCA compliant, with a particular bias to Investment strategy
- Putting together client packs prior to meetings and processing and completing new business submissions post-meeting
- Liaise with providers of Pension, Life and Investment products and obtain quotations to assist with research for product selection
- Support with the training of junior administrators, assist in annual reviews and valuations and other administrative tasks
As this role is highly technical, you will need to have the following skills:
- Experience supporting an IFA on a technical level, with a competent knowledge of compliance and FCA regulation
- Knowledge of report writing and an ability to do so from scratch, technical knowledge of complex pensions and investments
- High IT literacy with experience using systems such as Avelo (Adviser Office)/Intelligent Office/XPLAN
- A professional and polished demeanour, able to confidently liaise with UHNW clients, providers and internal stakeholders whilst successfully managing the IFA's day to day business
- DipFA qualified is ideal, however some progress towards this would be considered
To support you in this role the firm are offering:
- Full study support towards Chartered Financial Planning Status including bonuses paid on exams completed and study leave
- A highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 with discretionary bonuses paid annually
- A supportive and collaborative culture whereby you will have the opportunity to learn from truly talented individuals
- The opportunity to put together a long-term progression plan
- Extensive employee benefits including Income Protection, DIS, competitive GPP contribution and Private Healthcare.
This is a long-standing client of Cameron James' and is a business who truly take care of their team, with regular socials, discretionary bonuses, an expansive employee benefit package and a fantastic, inclusive culture.
Candidates who feel confident in their ability to perform in this role are highly recommended to apply as this is an outstanding company and roles of this quality are rare.