Permanent Construction CAD Technician vacancy with consulting engineering company in Reigate, Surrey.
Your new company
This company is a busy Structural Engineering Consultancy who are looking to increase headcount to coincide with a strong pipeline of work over the coming years. They provide residential and commercial consulting Engineering services to a loyal client base.
They require an experienced CAD Technician who has worked in Residential/ commercial projects in the UK who can join the team with knowledge but who is keen to progress their career.
Your new role
I am looking for an ambitious, self-motivated CAD Technician with excellent communication skills, to join my clients practice on a full or part time basis. The candidate will be working closely with the Structural Engineers to produce detailed Drawings for a variety of new build and refurbishment projects across the commercial and residential sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
The candidate must:
- Be computer literate and proficient in using AutoCAD software
- Be accurate and able work to strict deadlines
- Be confident in discussing/liaising with external design team members.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with Revit would be considered an advantage but not essential
- The ability to read, understand and produce Architectural and Structural Drawings
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is available to the successful candidate with basic pension and 25 days holiday annually + public holidays and a flexible approach to working hours to fit around commitments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.