Research Executive - £25K - Digital Marketing Agency - London
A market leader in digital marketing and advertising insight, providing vital cutting edge training in a constantly changing industry. Moreover delivering world renowned industry events serving a community where the world's digital marketing and ecommerce professionals meet to sharpen their strategy, source suppliers, get quick answers, compare notes, help each other out and discover how to do everything better online. With offices in London, New York and Singapore, clients include Sony Playstation, Coca-Cola, Lloyds and John Lewis.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Market Researcher working with a team of writers, researchers, commercial analysts and data experts to help deliver world renowned research. This is an excellent entry level position for a recent graduate interested in modern marketing best practice, trends, insight, case studies and data.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
• Manage the gathering and production of a monthly report series collating publicly available statistics and market data on ecommerce and digital marketing, ensuring his report is published on time and to a high standard.
• Managing the company’s case study database, working with client teams to encourage submissions from existing clients and co-ordinating freelancers tasked with writing up the case studies.
• Working at key stages of the research production process - from charting the survey results in Excel to formatting reports to ensure they adhere to the company’s in-house style.
• Checking for grammatical or numerical errors in reports produced in-house or externally.
• Participating in report 'carve-ups' where separate chapters within a report are written up by different members of the team. Allocated based on specific industry knowledge.
• Monitor information sources (e.g. blogs, news) to expand digital marketing knowledge, which is key to progression in this role.
• Help build presentations for the senior team to deliver at client meetings and events.
Desired skills, personality and experience:
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior experience of research based work, predominantly quantitative, either from education or previous work experience.
• Comfortable working with numbers and data.
• Previous experience or knowledge of market research or digital marketing is preferred.
• Knowledge or interest in learning more about digital marketing.
• Good writing and editing skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
• Capacity to decipher insights and findings from research data.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive and independent working style.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• By joining a small team there’s opportunity to get involved and develop skills across the full research spectrum whilst building digital marketing knowledge on subject areas ranging from social media marketing to email marketing.
• Join a company with the reputation of being one of the best providers of training and information around all things digital.
• Work from the company’s Soho office with a very creative and collaborative working environment.
• Exposure to the company’s training courses and events.
• Opportunity to manage a emote team and build your personal profile within the industry as an expert in the digital marketing field.