5 days left
- Full Time
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - LONDON
Are you looking to join an award-wining communication consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sector? Do you have a background and natural passion for the arts and want to continue to advance your career in this area in London? Are you looking for a step up within an innovative company? Then this is the role for you.
My client is an award-winning communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors, focusing on profile-raising, brand management and revenue generation. The company has a fast-growing team of passionate and creative communications professionals, committed to delivering innovative and impactful campaigns for its expanding portfolio of clients.
You will be working closely with the company's founding directors, and will be responsible for driving and delivering the London office's new business strategy, as well as playing a pivotal role in the ongoing growth and development of the agency as a whole. Leading the office's growing team and heading up a broad range of prestigious arts and culture sector accounts, you will also be responsible for devising and directing strategic communications campaigns that deliver truly exceptional results.
This role requires a dynamic and proactive individual with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK and international media landscape, as well as proven experience of leading successful communications campaigns for high-level arts / culture sector clients.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Extensive experience of working in a PR/ communication role, within the arts/ culture sector previously
- Proven experience of delivering successful strategic communications campaigns for high-level arts and culture clients
- Track record of winning new business
- In-depth knowledge of the media, with an extensive network of high-level contacts across the UK and internationally
- Highly adept at devising, developing and directing strategic, integrated communications strategies with a particular focus on digital and social media
- First rate presentation and pitching skills
- Commercially minded, with experience of budget management and working towards business growth targets
- Demonstrable interest in, and contacts across, the UK arts and culture sector
This is a challenging and demanding role in which you will need to be extremely organised with the ability to deal with a range of responsibilities and conflicting priorities in an efficient and calm manner. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.