Sales & Publications Manager - Market Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales & Publications Manager to be creative in a media based environment, representing one of the most prestigious names in the market place.
JOB TITLE: Sales & Publications Manager - Market Leader
SELLING: Media Services
SELLING TO: SME-Enterprise
TERRITORY: UK Wide
PACKAGE: Basic: £30K, OTE £52K
- A fantastic opportunity to be creative in a media based environment, representing one of the most prestigious names in the market place. This opportunity will put creative thinking, sales expertise and project management together in an environment where you will always learn and be challenged!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Highly educated, with a good degree and A-levels
- Solution seller
- 2 years' experience plus
- Quick thinker
- Proven success in working and personal life
- Goal driven with clear reasons
- Interest in current affairs
- You are a key decision maker in the project, focusing from concept to completion
- Overseeing five publications per year, you will be pitching to the biggest clients in order to reach the best audiences in which your insert will be displayed to many in a prestigious offering
- This is a highly pressurised environment where perfection is a given and nothing less is accepted
- This is a 100% new business focused role as you will be responsible for all business taken on and required to hit various quotas throughout the publication.
- To be successful you will be highly polished with great verbal and written skills and be interested in working in a highly creative world!
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.