7 days left
- Full Time
My client is an American media group owner which operates primarily across cinema and cable television. They are looking for a Communications Manager to join the London team.
It is currently the world's sixth largest broadcasting and cable company in terms of revenue. The company operates approximately 170 networks, reaching approximately 700 million subscribers in approximately 160 countries.
You will sit in the international team and will provide day-to-day communication support across the international lines of business. You will lead media relations with key UK-based trade media, with a focus on Brand Solutions, Marketing and Add Sales. There will also be a focus on Licensing and Consumer Products.
What you need;
- Proven communications experience in a related field
- Strong contacts of relevant trade and B2B media
- Experience of providing communications support for live events
- Knowledge of media/entertainment and broadcast industry issues
- Knowledge of social media and emerging digital media ecology
For more information please get in touch