3 days left
- Full Time
Partner/Director Designate is required for a modern dynamic forwarding thinking and commercially minded practice based in Essex which is always looking to challenge the boundaries of traditional accountancy practices to develop a successful and profitable business.
The ideal candidate may currently be a junior partner or senior manager within a small or medium sized practice who wants to progress their career but may be frustrated by the lack of promotional prospects or a current role that is restricted and stifled by traditional views of how a practice should be run. Or they may be a partner within an existing practice who is looking for practice with a more modern approach to their professional career.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to understand business issues affecting SMEs and can demonstrate business acumen
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a good sense of humour
- A qualified accountant with experience of audit within a general practice dealing with SMEs.
- An RI or has registered Auditor status, or has the experience to gain RI status and excellent technical compliance knowledge
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
- Willing to learn and adapt to an ever changing economic landscape
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
- Committed to working alongside and with business owners to make their businesses more successful
- Willing to keep abreast of developing taxation issues and opportunities affecting SMEs
- Willing to assist clients in corporate finance activities including company restructuring
- Process and systems orientation and well organised
- Able to manage their time effectively
- IT literate and has an interest in embracing technology
- Self-motivated and able to motivate and manage a team
- A team player
- Decisive and wants to be actively involved in decision making
- Willing to get involved in driving the practice forward
- Willing to continually challenge their beliefs and performance and think and act outside of the box
- Wanting to be part of a business which focusses on results and developing an acceptable work/life balance
- Willing to develop strategic alliances with experts who are able to offer specialist advice to clients when required
- Able or willing to understand value pricing models for work.
- A people person who has excellent skills in diplomacy
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers