Automotive Service Advisor / Parts Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Service Advisor / Parts Advisor required in Farnborough
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service / Parts Advisor Required for Volume Car Dealer - Farnborough
Automotive Service Advisor Required for Volume Car Dealer - Farnborough
Our client, a Volume Main Dealer in the Farnborough area are looking to hire a vehicle Parts / Service Advisor. Your time will be split between the two departments, being 30% parts / 70% service. A great opportunity for someone looking to move from parts into service advising.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians.
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
* Greeting customers and scheduling services.
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
* Handling customer complaints.
* Responding to customer requests.
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
* Liaison with other members of staff.
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
* Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
The salary will be experience dependable. We will be looking at experienced Motor trade Service Advisor's only.
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm &1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30 - 1pm.
To apply please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting reference number J66393, Service Advisor / Parts Advisor, Farnborough
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.