Shopper Marketing Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Up to £35,000 DOE plus excellent benefits including pension, private healthcare, annual leave and free onsite parking.
60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Shopper Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team as we continue on our journey where both change and growth feature heavily.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Customer Marketing Manager, and take charge of all marketing within our estate of 63 depots, as well as being responsible for the look, feel and customer experience in depots.
You will have full responsibility for the organisation and execution of all promotional activities/campaigns in depots, providing marketing support to depots and managing all signage within depots.
Your key objectives will be to drive footfall into depots, to ensure all depots are easy to shop around, to ensure all depots have the correct marketing collateral up and neatly displayed each period and to manage any marketing-related equipment required within depots.
This dynamic role will require a key mixture of creative and strategic skills, good organisation and an ability to manage multiple work streams at once, as well as understanding how the customer shops is essential.
Key responsibilities of this role will, amongst others, be to:
- Work with Trading to plan and implement marketing activities around promotional plans
- Manage all national marketing campaigns and activities in the depots, ensuring that all POS is printed, delivered and set up on time and in the right way. This will include providing clear instructions to depots ahead of each activity.
- Manage Depot POS trackers, depot equipment database and depot signage
- Visit depots/speak with depot management on a regular basis to ensure quality control and effectiveness of all marketing collateral, as well to ensure a consistent high standard of depot experience for customers
- Tracking competitors’ marketing activities, and keeping an eye on general new and innovative marketing activities
- Surveying customers on a regular basis to understand customer experience within depots and customer satisfaction, and to generate consumer insight for the business
To take on this exciting opportunity, you’ll need to have previous experience, either agency-side or client-side, in marketing-related roles as well as demonstrate the capacity to think creatively, but tempered with a strategic approach – i.e. an approach that achieves the business’ end goal.
You’ll have strong organisational and communication skills, be proactive, enthusiastic, and proficient at multi-tasking with good attention to detail.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the sort of person we are looking for.
We offer an attractive benefits package including a base salary commensurate with experience, generous holiday entitlement, private healthcare and a contributory pension.