Accounts Administrator, Newmarket
4 days left
- Full Time
On behalf of my client based in Newmarket, I am looking to recruit a new addition to their Accounts Department. Reporting to the Group Accountant, the purpose of your role will be to provide a full support service to the Finance team. Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Invoicing and reconciling fees
- Ensure all invoices are accurately posted to the correct nominal codes in Sage
- Reconcile and process provider statements on the systems
- Produce and issue client invoices and credit notes
- Assist in the monthly management accounts month end process
The ideal candidate will be coming with experience in reconciling high volumes of transactions, sales ledger experience and a working knowledge of VAT and double entry bookkeeping. You will have experience of working within a similar role in a fast paced busy office environment.
You will have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. The ability to communicate effectively is essential for this position as are strong planning, organisation and prioritising skills. Candidates with experience of using Sage Line 50 or 200 are particularly welcomed to apply, as are candidates with working knowledge of Adviser Office Software.