Benefex is a fast-moving technology company, and one of the most successful providers of online reward and benefits solutions in the UK. To help us on our quest to be the best, we need brilliant people on board… and that’s where you come in.
If you fancy joining a team which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for people just like you to join our team as Implementation Consultants.
You'll be a creative problem solver with a real eye for detail who thinks outside the box, has a passion for delivering high-quality solutions, and someone who really enjoys working as part of a high-performing team. You’ll be confident and articulate with one or more coding languages, and you’ll have a track record of working on a variety of complex projects.
The main duties for this role include:
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery
- Configuring our systems to meet client specifications
- Cross-examining data using SQL
- Creating and executing test scripts
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Attending project meetings with colleagues or clients
- Unit testing everything you do, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work
- Driving forwards best practice to ensure Benefex quality standards are always met
- Resolving issues and defects identified on test logs
- Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve design queries
- Reviewing and validating incoming client data
- Working with our Data Services team to produce system reports
- Documenting processes
- Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job
Minimum Skillset required!
- Experience working in a systems configuration environment
- Coding experience - we use C#, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Strong numeric skills
- Data manipulation and interrogation experience
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management and prioritisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Industry experience - payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc.
- Training or coaching experience
- Knowledge of web development
Finally, what will you be doing?
You’ll be responsible for the implementation and support of the systems we create for our fantastic clients, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery. You’ll be configuring software, cross-examining data, creating and executing test scripts, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of our system configuration, and help really make a difference to the quality of everything we do.
But more importantly, you’ll be joining an awesome team, with great development opportunities and a chance to really build your career with us. And you can’t say fairer than that!
Interested? Please let us have your details. Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a standard CV and cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different!