Part III Architect/ Senior Architectural Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Part III Architect or Senior Architectural Technician to work on high-end residential projects for a RIBA chartered practice in Watford.
The role will be supporting the Architectural Design Director in their small studio team, working on high-end residential projects for private clients and developers alike. You will be working mostly from RIBA stages 4 through to 7. So you must have extensive knowledge working from DD (detailed design) to completion on site and handover to the client. You will also be working on tender and construction packages using AutoCAD & Revit.
You may be asked to work with the Architectural Interior Design team to help with layouts, lighting & electrical plans, kitchen and bathroom design and schedules and specifications of detailing, joinery, stairs etc.
This practice have had a super 2016 and large growth in business. There is no slow down for 2017, so they are looking to expand their team, to cope with their workload. They are a multi-disciplinary practice, with a small architecture team, so you'll be joining a friendly company, where everyone gets on.
You must have either a minimum of 3 years' post part III qualification, or at least 6 years' experience as an Architectural Technician, primarily working on both new build and refurbishment high-end residential projects.
You must have full, working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (min. 2 years knowledge). Training may be provided for those who show willingness and flexibility, with exceptional technical skills, but salary will also reflect that.
You must have/ be;
· Fully qualified Architect and registered with the ARB/ RIBA,
· A strong understanding of UK Building Regulations,
· Prior experience working on high-end residential projects, both bespoke new build and refurb,
· Stable track record of working on UK projects,
· Able to work in a team and by yourself as and when needed with good initiative,
· Good time-management to meet deadlines and juggle work,
· Strong eye for detail,
· Able to present work well, with strong communication skills,
· Your own car and driving license.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience and skills. Benefits include a staff discount scheme, performance-based bonus and 20 days holiday.