Business Development Manager
iContract is an exciting startup which will revolutionise how contractors find and manage contracts, connect with recruiters and how recruiters find quality candidates. iContract creates a contractor community where you can search for jobs, build up your network among contractors, recruiters and employers, manage your contracts, share knowledge and access professional services under one roof.
Our platform will be ready to launch in Feb. 2017, starting in the Financial Services, Legal and Technology sectors. The launch will be followed by a mobile app for instant connections, which is already in development, a recommendation programme to assess the quality of the contractors and a social universe for contractors where knowledge, expertise and anecdotes can be shared. The list goes on...
We are a well-funded startup with a small founding team. You will be joining that founding team where your voice and ideas will be heard and make an impact from day one. We are flexible, creative and agile. We built our platform based around our users' and our team's feedback, and yours will play a big part! We value our people as our top asset and we believe in a structure where our top talent will all have ownership in the business.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and other board members
- Develop relationships with recruiters and companies in the Financial Services, Legal and Technology sectors.
- New client acquisition and on-going relationship maintenance
- Provide demo sessions through meetings or online to new recruiters
- Research on potential new clients
- Promote the website and our services through other channels including social media, events and partnerships
- Manage and maintain relationships with partners and affiliates
- Develop new affiliate programmes
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Good presentation skills in front of small and large audiences
- Professional working proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- A good understanding of the professional contracting market and the recruitment industry
- A self-starter who is highly organised and motivated
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry, preferably focusing on contracting or temporary assignments, perhaps with a list of existing contacts
- Understanding of the current contingency work force recruitment cycle, especially with experience in HR related functions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing such as Resource Solutions, or as a recruiter providing talent to the RPOs.
- Prior experience in using online recruitment platforms such us LinkedIn Talent Solutions, job boards or Taleo etc.
- Good understanding of candidate background checking and on-boarding process
- A passion for building a new business from scratch, especially in a tech start-up