Semi Senior Accountant - Leading Essex Accountancy Firm
4 days left
- Full Time
A well-established independent accountancy firm in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, are currently on the market for an Accounts Semi Senior. Due to recent successes in growing their client base, our client is keen to meet driven Semi Seniors.
Reporting to senior members of the team, you will be designated work on a varied portfolio, expected to assist with accounts production, personal tax returns and client bookkeeping. You will work closely with experienced Senior Accountants and Partners on a diverse array of clients.
- Preparing client statutory accounts for Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships for manager and/or partner review
- Management Accounts preparation and assistant with VAT returns
- Double-entry bookkeeping to extended trial balances, bank reconciliations and processing invoices
- Corporation tax computations
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
This is a role which would suit an individual with at least two years’ recent practice experience who has obtained the AAT qualification or may be working towards the ACA/ACCA.
IRIS or Sage is beneficial but full systems and processes training is provided along with full study support.
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers