Insurance Sales Adviser - Turkish speaking.
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in East London has an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Sales Adviser looking to further their career in the insurance industry, or perhaps a candidate with no prior experience that is interested in a career in Insurance. It is essential that the successful candidate can speak fluent Turkish.
You will be dealing with clients of premium levels, as well as having the opportunity to grow your own book of business.
Our client is offering £17,000 plus per annum dependant on experience.
- Handle new and existing client enquiries, including MIDupdates, mid-term adjustment and insurer queries
- Organise appointments to visit various businesses to discuss and quote for their insurance
- Identify and obtain new business, maximizing on leads that are presented from referrals and cross sales
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets
- Responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets
- Develop a working relationships with a range of insurers and underwriters
- Cert CII qualified or willingness to study towards, funding support is available
- Client facing experience and excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to work accurately under pressure.