Change BA Financial Services
3 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a position for a Regulatory Business Analyst to join a BA group within a Global Investment services company. you will work across change projects within Regulation, Operations, IT
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrable business analyst experience within Investment / Pensions / Banking Industry.
- Must conform to S&P benchmark competencies
- CTC or SC clearance is desirable
- Business Process Modelling Tools (Visio or equivalent);
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Application of process design notation and standards (BPMN or UML);
- Certification in business analysis (ISEB/BCS, LEAN Six Sigma or equivalent); -
- Able to interpret regulatory requirements and translate into business requirements -
- Perform gap analysis
Core responsibilities include
- Stakeholder Management & Communication Planning Requirements
- Gathering & Management Analysis -Using various tools and techniques, define needs and recommend solutions that deliver value to stakeholders (examples: SWOT analysis, blueprints, research and information analysis, mind mapping);
- Collates and analyses data to produce solutions, cleanse data or diagnose performance.
- Interpret and implement legislative changes making use of business and technical analyst advice, where necessary
- Modelling & Design Project & Team Management Monitor progress against plan enabling projects to be delivered on time and within budget, providing progress reporting as required Provide business analysis and create end product documentation during all stages of project lifecycle
- Support phased solution deliveries and implementations for systems integration, application development and change management;
- Support the production of procedures. Ensure documentation is approved and issued in accordance of contractual terms, project scope, definition and standards.
- Risk & Issue management Identifying, assessing and prioritising threats to project delivery (risks) or events that are actively impacting project delivery (issues). Coordinating activities to address and monitor these through the project lifecycle.
- Negotiation Engaging in dialogue with stakeholders to obtain beneficial outcomes for project delivery. Maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders throughout the process.