Network & Security Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Network & Security Engineer to join our client, an IT solutions provider based in London.
This role will require you to assist with the architectural design of solutions, along with the implementation of best practices. You will design and undertake routine network security preventative measures, implement and configure new customer network security solutions, and participate in security review of new and existing projects.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have knowledge and experience of;
- Checkpoint firewalls, IP Series Appliances, UTM-1 Appliances, Open Servers, Security Management Servers, Provider 1-Multi Domain Security Management.
- Juniper Firewalls- SRX Junos Series Appliances, SSG NetScreen Appliances.
- Cisco ASA/PIX Firewalls
- Switching, Routing.
- Load Balancer Technologies.
- Competent with Linux Administration.
You should also have one of the following;
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP R&S, CCNA/CCNP Security
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE.
- Juniper (NetScreen/Junos) JNCIA-FWV/JNCIS-FWV, JNCIA-Junos/JNCIS-SEC
- F5 Big IP Administrator/Expert
This role is offering a salary of up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits. Interested? Apply now with your up to date CV.