Marketing Executive - £35,000 to £36,000
6 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Executive - London - Top 25 Accountancy Firm - £35,000 to £36,000
Our client, a professional services firm based in the City, is seeking a 'Tech Savvy’ Marketing Executive to join their team. You will pro-actively plan and implement strategic marketing activities for the Firm, develop excellent internal relationships and represent the marketing team. As a Marketing Executive you will need to have experience in: copywriting, events management and business development. Also, excellent client relation skills, both written and verbal are necessary.
Skills and experience:
- Proven marketing experience; liaising with all senior levels of staff; acting assertively where necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Build collaborative relationships with senior staff, marketing planning and budgeting
- Business development support, development and production of marketing materials, ?excellent copywriting abilities and event management
- Client relationship management use experience to improve marketing processes
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills and proof reading skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload; assertive, team player; work well under pressure; proactive; quick learner; ability to manage expectations of senior staff; flexible; approachable; good influencing skills
- To be wholly responsible for certain marketing projects and sector marketing planning and implementation.
To apply and for a comprehensive job description, please send CV’s to Surekha Gilroy.
Due to the high level of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.