Conference & Event Sales Executive - FTSE 100
4 days left
- Full Time
Delegate and Sponsorship Event Sales Executive
£20-24K basic + UNCAPPED commission £35K OTE
FTSE 100 company recognised as the market leader in the provision of Information, Intelligence and Insight, our client provides a leading business resource (market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and exhibitions) that enables industry professionals to stay abreast of the issues driving progress. Due to continued growth across a flagship portfolio of events, conferences and exhibitions, they now have an exciting opening for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join a successful London based sales team.
As a Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will:
- Work with C-level decision makers across multiple market sectors
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a focus on maximising future revenue
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-site delivery at events
- Identify new market / client segment opportunities and work with the team to design of winning strategies
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified leads/business
- Develop a key account experience for current / previous sponsors
- Travel to events
Applications are invited from individuals with:
- A record of being proactive
- High achievers
- Financially motivated goals
- Strong desire to succeed
- Great communication skills
- Solid work ethic and business acumen
Sales is a fantastic option for individuals who have a huge money motivation, as well as want to progress rapidly in the job. Unlike any other industry, sales in meritocratic, therefore within the sales market you can work your way up without having been at the company long. Not only does sales give you the opportunity to earn huge sums of money, but being in sales allows you to get out what you put in. There are plenty of industries inside sales that you will be able to work in, whether it’s from media sales, IT sales, Financial sales, delegate sales and business intelligence sales… Graduate Fasttrack provide them all!
Graduate Fasttrack receive thousands of sales application every single month, and therefore we are looking for the candidates who really want to enter the sales industry, as well as want to do well in sales. Being a very tough industry to succeed in, sales will need a candidate who is hard working, resilient and competitive. Without these attributes, you’ll find it tough to succeed in sales.
If you think the high end business to business sales marketing is for you, then send your application in and tell us why sales is for you!