Business Development Executive - Market Research
3 days left
- Full Time
This referral marketing agency has taken the industry by storm in their short history. Founded in 2012 they have seen exceptional growth, and boast an incredible client list, including The Body Shop, Monica Vinader Jewellery and Benefit Make Up. They are currently working with over 160 market leading brands, and they're looking set to on board a lot more during 2017.
They are now on the hunt for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will play a pivotal part in the company's success of sales, supporting the Market Developers to deliver revenue. You will be generating and delivering new leads, qualifying inbound leads, and turning these into business and sales.
In this Business Development Executive job, your tasks will include:
- Qualifying leads and delivering these to the sales team
- Working on a variety of sources and a multi-channel approach; email campaigns, the company's referral programme and networking events
- Reporting back using SalesForce, and keeping up to date with any associated ad hoc admin tasks
- Supporting the sales team with background information and leads you've set up
- Ensuring you have a proactive approach towards hitting targets - this includes booking and setting up meetings
- Keeping up to date with the market and the industry; providing daily market insights and ensuring you're carrying out regular market research
What we're looking for?
- An upper second class degree from a top university
- Motivation and energy; you need to be sure of yourself, your business and your motivations for this role
- A process orientated, goal driven individual; there is associated admin as with any role, and staying up to date from day one makes life so much easier!
- Fantastic on the phone - a strong sales based manner is essential
- Flawless written communication skills
- Ideally, someone with SFC Admin level experience
- A second European language would be advantageous
What else is there to know?
- A fun, vibrant, exciting office based minutes' walk from Oval station
- Dedicated training with a clear progression structure
- A realistic OTE of 50% of yearly salary - £25,000 can turn into £37,500
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh and delicious snacks in the office
Enjoy conducting market research and looking for Business Development Executive jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today!