Purchase Ledger Assistant
International Facilities company have a fabulous opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant or Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team. Working in a dynamic environment, you will be part of one of the most profitable units in the UK. Market leading benefits (25 days holiday & more see below!). Ideally you will be studying AAT and be working in an accounts payable capacity.
Key tasks and activities
- Process suppliers/subcontractor invoices and staff expenses, accounting for VAT and sub-contractors tax.
- Dealing with supplier, subcontractor and employee queries.
- Obtain credit notes from suppliers and subcontractors where invoices are incorrect.
- Check invoiced price of goods by suppliers against cost on official orders.
- Match the invoices on the Purchase Ledger against receipted goods and investigate, with appropriate operational cost centre manager, discrepancies.
- Undertake, or assist with processing payment runs and ensure full audit trail is followed
- Prepare account reconciliations as requested
Salary £18,000 to £22,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, Company Share Scheme, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Childcare Voucher Scheme.