We always look to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals who, as well as bringing their own experiences to the Nursery, are eager to develop their knowledge base with continued learning.
This opportunity is for one of the UK's leading nursery groups, for their setting in Woking.
We strive to ensure that each child in our care receives the best possible start in life and is equipped with the lifelong skills that are at the core of their future learning. Our emphasis is on learning through play which we know is the most effective way of creating a sense of excitement and curiosity for learning.
Our staff have the motivation, experience, training and attitude necessary to provide quality care and education to children from birth to five years. We invest in our staff to ensure they receive continual training, quarterly supervisions, annual appraisals and offer a career path with long term stability.
The Nursery Practitioner duties involve;
- Assisting the Nursery Management in providing day to day high quality childcare.
- Provide a positive learning environment that offers choice, experiences, independence and meets all the children needs.
- Be able to have key person responsibility and carry out daily and individual planning.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe.
- Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Be qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
- Be able to work well in a team
We offer excellent career opportunities for the right candidates. Please apply via this advert if you would like to be considered.